Pages



Thursday, July 2, 2015

Another month. | Reece's Rainbow

Today, as I anxiously awaited the call that we had received the High Court Order, I instead got an email from our agency.

Another month.

From the mouth of the same person who told us to expect HCO in mid June, now comes news that we should HOPE for HCO at the END OF JULY. I can't tell you how many different emotions I am feeling today. None of them are emotions I thought I would have to experience again during this adoption.

 When I was a kid my step mom told me "You can endure anything as long as you know it will eventually end". I can't tell you how many times I thought this waiting was about to end, only to find out we have to wait a little longer. Each time I think my heart can't take any more waiting or any more disappointment, it seems like we get more bad news.

I can't explain how greatly I am mourning not having my son at home where he belongs. I know that this waiting will only make it that much sweeter when I do finally hold him in my arms, but my heart has grown weary.

No comments :

Post a Comment